Subscribe to The Wave Report!
Name:Email:

Monday, March 9, 2009

Sometimes you just have to take action!


The Guardian.co.uk paper is my homepage screen. Being in the US, I really like getting my news from a paper outside of this country. I feel I get a more unbiased, global perspective on foreign affairs. I also pick up some interesting tidbits from around the world.

This got me to thinking, sometimes you just have to ACT!

Every time we turn on the TV, pick up a paper, have a cup of coffee in our local café, we hear talk of impending doom over the economy. It feels like a giant kangaroo has entered our home and life, catching most of us unprepared and in our undies as it hops through room to room, tearing up all that we have build around us, our family, our stuff and our security.

Like Beat Ettlin, we sometimes have to come out from under our blankets and wrestle with the kangaroo in our room.


0 comments:

Post a Comment